Thursday, April 15, 2010

March!

March have been a really really good month for me!!!!
Having my beloved friends and bf around to celebrate my 20th Birthday with pretty cakes, pretty balloons and sweet people! Thanks for the 'Surprise'! Really appreciate it Lots!
Hopefully every year birthday gets better!
p.s ru i really love your uber pretty card! still so good at art huh! thank you! muack!

On the actual day, 24th march dearie nana came over my work place to give me a surprise *touched* (very successful) hahaha! Lunched nearby and used her Oreo cheese cake at night! She pei me wait till my dummy knock off from work at AMK.
THANK YOU! XD

The er ren shi jie time! Dummy brought me to Korean restaurant Suntec (forget the name) which i craved for soooooooo long! The food was fine for me but Dummy felt so tortured! everything was too weird or spicy for him. hahaha! too bad! is my bdae =P


Oh and my most wanted 2 gadgets!!!!!!!
Blackberry 9700 ( i soooo gonna try and modify it to super girly phone!)
and and somebody kept stealing my phone and said is his! BIG BULLY!
MY CAM CAM! Yeah! finally i got cam cam! Thank you dummy!!!!!!!!! muack!

Last of all! Had much fun working w my beloved friends during an event!!!! oh good $$$ too! love it! more of such job please!!!!! hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment