Monday, November 21, 2011

Gina's birthday celebration!

U should have realised that i seldom blog these days for that i am starting to dislike my cam cam! =x
No photos to blog!

My current cam can't capture good quality pic in the night w/o flash!!!! And the flash is often too bright for my liking!

Probably gonna get my new cam cam from the coming IT fair! *excited*

Anyway, as usual, my poly clique always meet up for birthday celebration! (photos all taken by gina!)
I met up with the 'zhu jiao' for some K-ing session at scape b4 meeting at with the rest.
God bless! My phone remains safe and sound after the session. *phew*
(phobia after the last incident which i broke my BB LCD screen) =(((


Met the rest of the gals at vivo for dinner!
A little surprise from max brenner for gina!
Uber yummy! I am sooooooooo going back again prob with my boyfriend! =DDD
All thanks to vivian's recommendation!

Here comes the main activity of the night!
USS after hours activity, entrance tix only at $5(if i am not wrong)!
Thanks to vivian once again now that i know there is such a thing!

Sim meh meh, we miss you!


Fireworks!

Fooling around in the shop. Hiak hiak!
And that's also the place where gina almost left the gift from us there.
p.s I know u maybe dun like our gift but u dun have to discard it away infront of us ma. SAD you know =(((( We skipped lec to get the gift for you de leh! SO SINCERE CAN!
LOL actually that was an excuse for us to skip lec =X opps
How good will that be if there were no boring lectures =(

There the birthday gal trying to act young. ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
I rmb she said 'OMG I look so cute!'
Ok la give in to you this once. 'ya ya v cute' (ugly but still adorable) =P

Anyway Happy Birthday once again Pretty!!!
I had much fun that day! Thanks to the gals!!!! =DDD
More outings plssssssssssssssssssss!

4 comments:

  1. how can we buy the $5 tic for USS?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! You can get it at the counter after 6pm i think?
    They dun have the fireworks everyday tho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you wearing a romper? Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi! That's a romper from TDC! :)

    ReplyDelete