Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Exams are over! FOREVER!

Exams are officially over! Forever i hope.
Exams period is so intolerable seriously!
For now i just pray that i can successfully graduate and enter the next phase of my life!

Jing and I had out last paper on the same day so we met up after that.

MOF for lunch
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
The fiery fire to heat up my white clam soup.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Met xuan and cath in the evening for K-ing session!
Photobucket
Been sooo long since we last met!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Hehe! my boy came to take my for dinnerPhotobucket
My boy then came to take me fore dinner! hehe! Finally met him after 2 weeks!
Photobucket


Photobucket

Messy hair! =(
revamp my hair next week! hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment