Wednesday, June 13, 2012

K session / awful buffet

Met up with mag and boss for K session!

playing cards game to spend our time before K starts!

Mag is in china now! Didn't know she is going china if not i would have tag along since my bf didnt wanna go!!! Then i would have met up with bestie alrdy la! =(

(Better lighting) Snacked at some dim sum place at marina sq! Thanks boss!


~~~~~~~~~~~~

Met up with XJ last week for lunch and i had the most awful buffet of my life so far.
PARIS!
I know i know, i heard from many of my friends that it sux and i told XJ abt it but he insisted so ok...
i wonder how bad it can be.


when i was snapping these photos one of the staff actually stopped me...
yea i know why, cuz the food dun even look appetizing!


oysters that were so super not fresh...
salmon sashimi that were yellowish...


desserts.
Appealing?????
the gluey shark fin (with no shark fin)

the only thing that don't taste too bad, steak!

I will never wanna step in again...
FYI even the decor looks bad. (forget to snap a pic)

No comments:

Post a Comment