Wednesday, September 12, 2012

clubbing with the bfssss

This is the 2nd time i went clubbing with the group of girls but the 1st time with the bfssss.
Decided not to be adventurous this time thus, we went to the club that most of us are familiar with, ZOUK!


My fav pic of the day! (ok la both the one right above and below) hehe!
Full attendance! even our vvvip Jessie is here!
ahem... my bf love camwhoring w us!
Pls pardon his appearance. haha!

The bfssss!
Somehow in between our clubbing session my bf got into a fight -__-
so i am really sorry that the clubbing session had to end earlier than planned.
BUT STILL! I enjoyed myself so much that night!
I had never thought that clubbing could be fun with bfssss around!

FYI, above photos reposted courtesy of bestie's bf!

End this post with another group photos!
looking forward for out next gathering alrdy!


No comments:

Post a Comment