Monday, October 4, 2010

wonderful weekends

Love Thursday - brings about the start of my carefree weekends =DDD
Hate Sunday - brings about the start of my dull & boring school days =(((

Have been attending school for the 3rd week now, much of the stuffs taught so far were mostly to refresh our memory, BORING!
Praise the invention of smart phone, the only thing that keep me awake during lesson (erm... that's the biggest distraction too =x)

FRIDAY~
Met my so v nice boss who brought the OLD interns(i am in this category -_-) and the NEW interns out for lunch! Yummy lunch from him as usual =D thank you much!


Went cycling with Bf, nana and BEN @ east coast park in the breezy peaceful night! Wonderful~

Half way thru while we were having dinner at the food centre my hanvanias flip flop strap came off! =(((((

I WAS SOOOOO UPSET CAN! i bought this pair of flip flop @ 39.90 and it spoil within 2 months =(((((((((( i noe is juz me! Is the second pair i spoiled =(((( NV GONNA BUY HANVANIAS AGAIN!
%$@#%^%#$@#^%@%^&%$#


Went to get myself a new pair of flip flop on sunday w the company of nana n BEN cuz someone forsake me for someone elseeeeeeeeeeeeee. Been meeting her for quite abit recently but i nv take picture w her lehhhhhhhhh!


this is the last pic we took b4 u go hong kong leh!
p/s i tot u wanna give me another 'cat' to add to my collection shit u!

hanvanias >>> flip flop from far east cart shop


Looks similar rite!!!! tho i think hanvanias still looks a little nicer but the 1 i bought from far east is sooooooo much more worth it can! let's see how long it will last...


No comments:

Post a Comment