Thursday, October 21, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

t's Halloween again! I rmb last year me and bf went to night safari during halloween as well! kinda like my 1st time in night safari then. We paid like $50 per person for the tix which include tram rides, cocktail desserts and some animals show but in the end we left rite after taking some pics of the 'ghosts' and of cuz we ate the cocktail desserts thingy. Wasn't able to stay any longer as we both developed patches of rash on OUR body (BOTH OF US)!!!!! UBER ITCHY! i could still rmb the 'pain' worst of all! it rained!!!!! -_- so not much 'ghosts' running about. super waste money lor!


So this year we went w my dearie nana and BEN. Thanks BEN for helping us get the tix at a cheaper price! SO SUPER WORTH EVERY SINGLE CENTS WE PAID this round. =D







I actually reused the devil horns thingy I bought last year. hehe


Bf kept complaining that my 'horn' kept poking him. wakakaka




Gina and BEN...






Tram ride + walking trail...





macho! lols!

scary hor!




i thought she looks cute! =D love the part when she stood quietly beside nana and freak her out when she realised her presence. lols!


This reminds me of some korea horror movie! eeek


hmmm



A group photo!

so actually BEN is a girl o.0


Ben & Jerry's! (bought w vouchers =D)







The above photos are taken w bf bro's cam! It makes my cam feel damn useless tt day =(


It's a fun and happy Halloween trip to night safari =D

No comments:

Post a Comment