Monday, November 1, 2010

yaki yuki!

Dearie and i went to feast at yaki yuki lunch 2 weeks ago and i am craving for it every now and then! I muz really praise my cooking man! the prawns tt i cooked were soooooooo nice. The picture below explains.


Juz look at her expression. LOLS! She was enjoying the food much!
I think only she appreciate my cooking la! I love you!
my bf confirm complain about how salty the prawns were! nag nag nag~~~





not so nice 'fried' ice cream...





my art piece =D
as we were busy eating soooooo, not much photos of the food! =x
CAMWHORE time!





see how much i love you! lols!!! can't wait to feast there again with u!

2 comments:

  1. Your banner so small.
    haha. Trail ar.
    anyway nice to see that you got big photo in ur post :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. i figured out after u gave me imageshack webby! i am a noob at this! dunnoe how to make bigger banner =( shall take some time to fig out -.-

    ReplyDelete