Sunday, November 21, 2010

another saturday

Head over to expo to collect bf's marathon pack at expo. Since there was food fair, we had our lunch there.
bf looks cute here but i look weird! =(
Iluma for ice cream! First time trying the ice cream and i thought i prefer ben and jerry's.

Swiss chocolate mixed with walnut and mashmallow! I LOVE THE MASHMALLOW!
bf and i snatching over it! xD

i love to share food w bf!
'snatching' food w me make the food tastier.
We went to the arcade at the top level and took the 'hummer' ride. (some motion car thingy)
So boring there! So we head over to far east! Bumbed into Eleanor coincidentally! Bf notice her 1st and he went 'the who!' lols
Supper at '126' geyland at night! Bf said he missed it!

He said the 'dong gua' inside the barly drinks taste like popcorn -_-

The usual.

bf fav!
ps. i feel shy to take photos everywhere esp when ppl looking at me! >.<
My outfit for the day from TDC. I think it looks nicer with a thin belt (bought it from far east earlier)! I love the comfy dress! grab it now if u haven't! =D

4 comments: