Tuesday, February 14, 2012

On a breezy night

Brought our 'xiao hei' out to east coast park on a breezy nite!
Have i mentioned that this was kinda like his birthday present last year cuz i paid for part of it.
I think i am smart enough to get him something which benefits me! XD
From then on i dun even need to paddle when i am on a bicycle, all i have to do is to sit comfortably and hug him tight!
(to make sure i dun fall off when he starts riding super fast and swaying left and right to scare me!!!! #$!@#@*^&%$%!!!) My bf can be super evil sometimes! :(

Now that we have our own bicycle, we can go cycling at anytime of the day!
Don't have to rush down before the bicycle kiosk close.


It was a breezy breezy night and i love it!
Btw we actually went cycling at around 2-3am!
How i love the breeze and peace at night! (also to avoid the sun to keep myself fair!) hehe

Anyway HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to whoever that is reading my blog today! :)
Gonna spend this day at home alone cuz my bf has got work and school today!
Tt's ok cuz we have alrdy sorta celebrated this special day at USS ytd! An enjoyable one of cuz! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment