Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Our 4th Valentine's day together!

Reminded bf to do without all the expensive flowers, gift and dinner this year. Don't wanna be treated like some carrot head during this 'commercialize day'.

But still! I wanna spend this special day with U!!!!

We planned to spend this special day in USS since bf has won the tickets from his company's lucky draw.

The night before we planned to meet, bf came over to pass me these!
He was afraid that the rose and chocolate won't survive under the hot sun if he will to give me on the following day we planned to meet.
Photobucket
He still bought me flower afterall! He said a stalk of rose won't cost that much even in this period. hehe
Photobucket
My fav was this handmade card! Bf wrote in chinese the first time to meeeee! He said that chinese words were more meaningful!
That was sweet! Thankie!!!

USS the following day!
Our 2nd visit!Photobucket


Photobucket
Roller Coaster!
The First 2 rides we took! That was also our very first time taking the rides cuz both the rides weren't operating the last time we went.
We took the Human (red) one first and the waiting time was 5 mins.
The track was soooo steep and it was traveling at such fast speed that the air pressure from the ride shut me from screaming! My fear of the ride comes from the insecurity of not knowing how far it gonna drop!
At the end of the ride i thought it wasn't as scary as i thought but I was already having wobbly legs from the ride!!!!!!!
Bf then said 'ok you survived! Let's go for the cylon (blue)' *cold sweat*
I expected that from him, but i needed some time to recover from my wobbly legs and calm myself a little more before i go for the cylon ride. So i thought i can calm myself down during the time we Q for the ride. But DAMN! We were next in the line! Why no people interested in the ride 1!!!!!!!!!!!! =((((
My heart still beating fast, and even faster after i know we will be next on the ride.
I admit, i am a coward. =(
The moment it started moving i closed my eyes and kept screaming, hoping that it ends faster. The ride was a torture!
I burst out in tears when it finally come to a stop.
So embarrassing!
I guess i was just not ready or perhaps i am growing older and my heart couldn't take this kinda of excitement anymore.
Photobucket
Transformer! The next ride we took!
The very new and popular ride!
Photobucket
The ride which has the longest Q on a weekday.
Q-ing time: 30 mins.
Photobucket
I love the ride! It a 4D ride!
It a motion ride unlike the 4D Shrek.

Photobucket

Lunching!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Looking pale without blusher =(
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After most of the rides we took, we went back to transformer again as the Q was shorter in the evening.
Q time about 15 mins?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Famished at the end of the day.
Ding tai fung for dinner.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Then Coastes for some drinks before the day ends!
Photobucket

Where my sunset! =(
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
It was a Happy Valentine's day for me!!! :DDD










2 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda, mind sharing where u bought the lace / crochet top u wearing in the post? It's pretty! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I got that from my Hong Kong trip! only at SGD$6 or so! :)

    ReplyDelete