Sunday, March 4, 2012

sweetness overload at Canele

Had been wanting to patronize Canele for some high-tea session since the last time i bought ONE macaroon from them! It was so yummy!

The first macaroon i tried was from bakerzin and i didn't like it. Probably i just dislike the particular flavor of macaroon that i tried. Then i concluded that i didn't like macaroons until one day i decided to try Canele's macaroons. I bought a piece of hazelnut macaroon and it was good!!!! I craved for more after that!

This time when we walked past Canele, my craving was back!




hazelnut, Caramel, Banana chocolate
Macaroons are sweet to begin with but caramel macaroons are just wayyyyy sweet!
some chocolate cake

Altho i like Canele's macaroons but i guess 3 was too much! WAYYYYYYYY SWEET!
And the cake too! I had sweetness overload and felt so much like vomiting. Then i force my bf to finish wadeva left =X

Latte for bf!
I usually don't take coffee drink but this latte was just right to neutralize the sweetness!


shall not get any macaroons for the next 1234567890 days! ( i think?)






No comments:

Post a Comment