Tuesday, March 13, 2012

3rd anniversary

Have been a really good girl recently, burying my head in my notes. On the contrary, i have been skipping almost all my prelims papers. =X
In 2 months time i will be having my last examination! Hopefully it's the LAST!



Weekends shall not be sacrificed tho!
Celebrated our 3rd anniversary last week.
K-ing session then dinner at chalk (Old school).

Bf brought me to Chalk after reading the good reviews.
Panting away while climbing up the uber long flight of stairs hoping that the the food quality is worth the hassle.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
starter: escargot and soup of the day
Trying escargot the very first time. It tasted rather good but it just scare me off knowing that was snail that i was eating. :/

Photobucket
duck confetti for me

Photobucket
Ribeye for bf
Exchanged my duck confetti with my bf's Ribeye halfway thru as i didn't like mine. =X

The food and environment was not bad but i thought it alittle overpriced...
Fine dinning price at a not so fine dinning environment...


My LOVELY PRESSIE!
Photobucket

i chose that myself the following week! hehe
Photobucket


In about 10 days time i gonna be 1 year older again!!! This year i kinda dread the coming of my birthday for i think 21 is the BEST age! Remember how i was always looking forward to my birthday esp last year.
21 is the age when i officially become an adult, where i have freedom to make my own decision. Being 22 is never growing UP but growing OLD =((((

No comments:

Post a Comment