Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Jen's bday/cycling at ECP

We had chinese lunch buffet this round to celebrate Jen's bday!

Photobucket


Photobucket
The menu ! (sorry i forget the name of the place, but anyone who is keen to noe can leave a comment and i prob ask my friend about it?)

Photobucket

Some of the good food we had include shark's fin soup and abalone!
Photobucket
Photobucket
very tiny piece of abalone but at least it is an abalone!
both are 1 serving but good enough!

Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
cam batt low so i cant take photo of the food!
the price we paid (abt 30?) for it meal is really worth it! I would definitely go again if i have craving for chinese food!

Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
And my body aching the next day after 2 hours cycling!
how long have i not exercise?!?!?!
I prefer my bf riding me anytime! XD










No comments:

Post a Comment