Saturday, July 27, 2013

Helloooooooooo! I am back to this space of mine! I wonder if anyone miss me here? hehehe
I am back to blogging because of the same reason how i started blogging which i dun exactly think is a good thing? Ha Ha Ha...

Just a little Quick update! I OFFICIALLY GRADUATED! (quite a long long time infact?)


Was really looking forward to the next phrase of life which is WORKING!
Buttttttttt i ended up doing this quite often .....

Having much trouble and having to chill out with friends to get some drinks after work.  My anesthesia!
But because i am actually not so good at drinking i only stop after the 1st or maximum 2nd glass! The  next moment i feel like sleeping already! I am lousy and i know it!
Nothing is worth destroying my health or complexion and definitely i won't wanna let my parents be worried about me.

trouble trouble trouble! Oh wellsssssssssssss, when i was about to pen down my thoughts, i really wonder if i want anyone to read this posts or can i let anyone read these posts. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i think i cant care much for now??? i doubt anyone will be reading this at least for now!

p.s I shall smile to myself whenever i look into my reflection to remind myself to be happy no matter what happens as life goes on! The trouble i faced today is nothing compared to others. I am probably too protected by my parents in the past! :)

1 comment: