Sunday, December 12, 2010

Been schooling for months but have yet to complete A SINGLE ASSIGNMENT!!! =(
Felt really guilty and thought i should stay home to do some overdue assignments, then i realise how attentive i was during lecture....
Lectures are sooooooooo boring! My phone is more interesting can! I gave up after flipping thru my notes after a few minutes...

Tadang! that's always the overcome of studying at home! HOW CONDUCIVE =p



I gave up and met bf on fri after his work to set up x'mas tree at his place. On our way to his place at about 7pm, there were many birds flying and chirping around. It reminded me of how i kana bird shit few years back in Yishun. So i told him how scared i was whenever i go yishun at this time.
As i went on telling him about the incident....................... i think............ above me(on the tree) there was this god damn stupid idiotic bird eavesdropping my story and decided to let history repeat... -_-zzzzzz That drop of bird shit drop right on my HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! f_ucking DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!! "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek, yi shou cao cao, cao cao jiu dao!" speaking of the devil........ I SERIOUSLY BELIEVE THIS NOW! i wanna cook that damn bird!

so anyway!
we turn the pine tree....



Into a pretty x'mas tree!!!


I love setting up x'mas tree! so fun!!! I love christmas! Can't wait for 24th dec!

No comments:

Post a Comment