Thursday, December 2, 2010

RAPUNZEL!

Yeppi! I found my Blusher this morning after losing it for 2 weeks! I was about to replace it with a new one today, luckily i found it juz in time! *save money* xD







Morning sun makes me look so fair! me like!

After school, me went to meet bf at amk for our movie date! RAPUNZEL! I actually dislike cartoon but I LOVE FAIRY TALES!!!!!



Today's movie was a great one! Me LOVE it many many!!! Rapunzel is so pretty, I love her long blonde hair!!!! Pascal is uber cuteeeee (love his expression!), Eugene is cute, Maximus is so cute too!! The movie is sooo cute can!
The story line is a little different from what i read when i was young, but still the story movie is sooooooooooooo nice! 1 thing i didn't like about the movie is that, why Eugene cut Rapunzel hair till sooooooooo short! Or at least let hair grow la! Juz that she probably won't have the magic power anymore! How I wish we could always end things with 'live happily ever after' in reality!

4 comments:

  1. heyy I read in yr previous post that u had yr hair done at Storm century sq? =) may i know how much did it cost you? and did u pick the senior hairstylist or director? thx!

    Gen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gen, i had my hair cut by James! i think he should be the director there now???? Not quite sure, because i have been having my hair cut by him for quite sometime and the price has been rising cuz he kept getting promoted! 35.90 =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh okie thankyou for helping me with my query! =) I live quite near century sq and I'd been toying with the idea going thr for a haircut keke. I think yours look great! =)

    thanks again! ^^

    Gen

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are welcome =D Remember to call and make appt before hand else you'll be waiting for hourssssss!

    ReplyDelete