Thursday, December 16, 2010

My new running shoes!

Queenway for my running shoes! As i am taking part in the sundown next year, i thought i should get a new pair of running shoes and start training! bf keep complaining that i am duper lazy... baddy!






Laksa that i must have whenever i go there =D


Tadang!





My fav top for now and my new pair of running shoes!!!! (by far most expensive shoes i bought) T.T heartpain!


Hello new shoes! U caused a big hole in my pocket and make me feel so sad ytd! But i shall forgive you for that u gonna be carrying me around when i go for running!

Btw i was shocked when the owner of the first shop i went in told me that I sotta hav flat feet! I can only choose from a narrow range of running shoes. =(

Refused to believe his judgement then i went to another shop. The saleperson said i hav neutral to low arch feet! yeah-ness! i can choose from a wider range of shoes! =D

i assume my feet are both normal! hehe

my new pinky tissue pouch that cheryl bought me from her bkk trip! those UNUSED tissue will not fall out of it's packing now and my friends would stop suspecting that those tissues i gave them are used before. baddy!

Mi like her mini poka dots luggage! If only they are in pink!


p.s X'mas coming in a week time!!!!!!!!!!! CANT WAIT TO MEET MY GIRLSSSSSSS!

2 comments:

  1. hello how you stay slim? how to have flat tummy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! hmmmmm, i hav no answer to that! but i usually stay away from fried food cuz i didnt like them anyway. But i do exercise once in a while!(esp when my bf force mi) =(

    ReplyDelete