Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hello bangs!

A month ago, i said i wanna do sth to my hair and I finally plucked my courage to change my hairstyle. So this gonna be how i look from now...

...

..........

...
.......
...
................
.....


.


.


.


.


.

Ta dang!




The first photo after having my hair cut!
How do i look?????

I think i looks like a kid now!









The fringe wasn't like how i wanted it but still acceptable, may need more communication with the hairdresser in future!
Was more upset with the length of my hair now!!!!
The hairdresser freaking trimmed like 4 inches of my hair?!?!?! =(((((((( cuz he said is the trend to have thicker hair, but i dun exactly follow trend for hair especially! =(
*pull hair* (hopefully it grow longer overnight) mega emo nowwwwww! =(((

So today i went to work with in my new hairstyle, this lady in the office call my little gal! lols!
And andddddd this lady is in bangs too! She is actually in her 50s but she looks most like 40 to me! so me thinks that bangs actually makes ppl looks younger?




oh no! can someone save me from the horrible dark circles and eye bags =(
tried the 'icing' remedies but doesn't work. shall try using teabags prob this week and see the result.

Itacho sushi at PS after work, then to hangover 2!









as usual, too hungry to take pic of my food before i eat them. =x
btw the salmon sushi roll is real good! muz try! (on the right)
combi of egg,crabmeat, salman, veg and mayo!

Haven't watch a movie for like donnoe how longggggggggggggggggggggg, apparently there are many nice movies showing recently! Was deciding btw kungfu panda, xman and hangover 2. Chose hangover2 in the end and i was laughing throughout the movie! Oh, Transformer showing up next! Omg so many moives to catch! i wanna watch all!

4 comments:

  1. Babe, You still look beautiful. Don't worry ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks cheryl! >.<
    am still trying to get use to my hair! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer your previous hairstyle as you look more classy.. Bangs are alright too, you do look more like a kid now ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea exactly! i am still trying to get use to this hairstyle! =(

    ReplyDelete