Friday, June 3, 2011

TDC outing

LOHA!!!!~~~~
I am back to office this week! Hopefully can stay longer cuz got companion during lunch and even BREAKFAST!!! hehe
ANW, my daddy boss let me have 2 days off from work this week!
TDC outing on Wednesday @ pan pacific hotel hai tien luo then kbox!







Photographer working again!


on the right: wasabi prawn, Cheryl's FAV!
Too bad the nicer dishes are limited! such a pitiful amount served...

waaaaaaa the yummilious mango pudding! 1 serving too =(((
i wan more more more!



see this gal, like small kid picking out the so call 'chou cai' in the dumpling. lols
Cheryl + Eleanor = the picky food cuzzie! =X
I am good gal, i eat almost all kinda veg!
meats and fishes are exception tho =X

Every dish also need take photo, Cheryl can't wait already la!
The above dishes were taken by Eleanor cuz i don't have this habit. I usually eat halfway before i rmb to take pic. =X
Totally irresistible!


Bad hair! need to do sth to my hair!



Overall the food was nice! Just that the nicer ones are limited =(((
On top of that, we are all small eater thus buffet is super not worth it for us!
But still, thanks Cheryl for the treat! xD





Toilet is the best camwhoring place!
Kbox next! duper exp lor!




spot that Fancl paper bag? shopped earlier on while waiting for Cheryl and Eleanor earlier! hehe


My current Fav K-song isssssssssssss Ni An Dong's 'san chang de yong bao'
Awwwwwwwwwwwww why so handsome one! He looks Super handsome here can!
so when the MTV started i kept yelling at how shuai he is and Eleanor was all quiet till the end of the MTV. When it ended she went 'chao shuai de lor!' wakaka so she was quietly admiring. lols!





Oh and i just signed up twitter after Cheryl keep asking me to tweet tweet tweet! haha
And i realised i do have quite a few friends who tweet! I am such a noob!
Btw my user is x3amandateo !:D


No comments:

Post a Comment