Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Started working almost immediately after my exam ended. =( Way too soon that I have to miss post exam activities with my friendsssssssssss.=(((
My v nice boss says I can slack after this month tho!

Well, work has been kind to me the past week, 1st client’s place that I went to fed me with ‘eye-candy’. hehe
The 2nd client’s place has got really friendly accountant that furnished me with wadeva materials I needed and helped me with my work! How nice!

Saturday was Bf's nephew baby shower! Went over to Bf's place then next to the horrifying 21km sundown marathon that break my legs =(((
Now it freaks me out seeing a flight of stairs! OUCH MY LEGSSSSSS!
On top of that I think I lost 1-2kg =(
ok that’s my 1st and last marathon I think? Haha!



Cath & I join the 21km while my bf join the 42km! Seriously can't imagine the impact after running 42km. Never will i go for full marathon!
now i wanna say, BF I MADE IT! DON'T LOOK DOWN ON ME HORRRR! Timing 3:07 not too bad rite! =p

And the very brave me was filmed on TV in my naked face the next day, looking like a freak again =(((((
I secretly put a ta bit of conceal around my dark rings but was caught by the makeup artist =(((

Coincidentally, the hairstylist there knows the hairstylist i frequent and she told me that he is sick. shit! now i dunnoe who else i can trust my hair to. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment