Thursday, May 26, 2011

you and me!

Finally, time for just the 2 of us after soooooooo long!
Sunday was spent together with my bf, only the 2 of us! :)

Got a surprise when i met him.
Roses!
He said it was to reward me for being a good girl, studying at home. :) sweet~~~
BUT SERIOUSLY BF, if you are reading this DON'T BUY ME FLOWERS so often or prob don't buy at all, i prefer something more practical! :)
Flowers being so prettyyyyyyyyy will make me happy for a short while, then i will chuck it aside and let it wither away slowly...

mi thinks the green green tiny flowers spoil the bouquet of roses=X

CUTEEEEEEEEEEE! i mean my cat! hehe

But still, I love anything from you! :DDDDDD
(spot the red marks on my face??? the 'product' from facial :( can't even hide it with foundation =((((((((




went Bugis that day and i suddenly craved for soup spoon!
First time trying Tokyo chicken stew!
Mi likes the ingredients in it.
So when i get sick of western kinda soup, can try this more cheena kinda soup!

Satisfied my craving, we went on w shoppingggggggggg.
Then next to Iluma for ICE CREAMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!
Just like a kid, ICE CREAM MAKES ME HAPPY! :DDD

Marble Slab creamy!
swiss chocolate + peanut something for the ice cream
marshmallow + walnut for the topping
Yummilicious combination! *Drool*

Here comes the more interesting activity: Skating @ East Coast park!
As usual i only do outdoor activities after 'tai yang gong gong' go back to sleep :D
I am a noob as u can tell. Only noob need those guards. I am embarrass to say that i actually paid to take up skating lessons( 8 lessons?) when i was younger. At that point in time i THOUGHT i noe how to skate, but apparently i think too highly of myself.
Now, I could only rmb them teaching me how to fall. hahaha! Totally waste of money!

Luckily i have got a pro that i can rely on xD
'ahhhhhhhhhhh! don't let go of my hand!' i kept shouting hahaha!

oh ya we had our dinner at the food court, thanks to Aubrey (cheryl's bf) my bf always have craving for 'gong gong' nowadays!!!!
Eat too much won't become gong rite??? I hope so huh!

Yeah that's how i spent my wondering Sunday, a really enjoyable day out with boyfriend which i was soooooooo looking forward to during exam period. yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment