Friday, May 20, 2011

Dearie's Big day

I'm BACK! I am finally let out of my 'cage'! Shopping, dating, gathering and other other fun activities RESUME!

Anw juz a week ago My dearest nana is Married!
Remember a few months back, her hubby called up to seek help on his proposal plan. Initially I thought he was pulling my leg, so i kept saying ' Are you serious?!?!?! Don't bluff me leh!!!!!! You REALLY gonna propose to her??!?!'
Ok so is for REAL.

The solemnization was held at his hubby's place so me went earlier to help.

The 1st thing we did, the balloon arch! Uber time consuming and labour intensive.





Very creative idea by her friend.

My job title of the day: hairstylist! I also help her touch up her make up. hehe

Adust adjust

my masterpiece! Nice???? XD





excuse me, need so fierce?

Her pretty mummy!
The bride is ready!

'Eh why i come out alone you never come bring me!'
NG! NG! again!

Act only. lols




HER HAIR VERY NICE HOR!!!!!!!
Now i have a new ambition, i wanna make up and do hair for brides!
Me thinks it will be very satisfying to work with happy people and make them even happier.





exchange of vows. You are both husband and wife now! You may kiss your bride! lols

Exchange of rings






group photo and me looking like a xiao char bor that day.
See how much i sacrificed for you. lols






NANA hope you like ur hair and my gift yo. I noe you do. XD Happy marriage!

ps I seriously need to trim my hair asap!

4 comments:

  1. Hey babe! I saw the wedges which you were wearing for the TDC shoots! Where did you bought it from? I have been looking high and low for a design like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jaslin! That pair of wedges is from TDC a few collections back!
    you can email cheryl see if she still have size for you! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH thanks alot babe! :)

    ReplyDelete