Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Wedding lunch

People around me are building their love nest one by one, is this a really good year to get married? *shrug*
I know of like more than 5 of my friends and cousins getting married this year! o.0

So anyway just attended bf's cuzzie wedding lunch on sat, 21 May.
On the same day i saw quite a few wedding cars on the road, including one just opposite my block!
Wondering if this date is really that 'good'/auspicious...
Harold camping actually predicted this day as the 'doomsday', FORTUNATELY nothing destructive happened. (:

cocktail reception








door gift: book mark and mini cup!
cute huh?



p.s. i always mixed up btw meritus mandarin and orchard mandarin. :x
Correct myself, they are both the same! rite? I had it mixed up with Mandarin oriental. lols

I love their photosssssssssssss so cute and natural lor!










Went to take a lot at their suite after the lunch


First wedding dinner in the afternoon that i attended.
Shorter day for the wedding couple, less tiring i suppose?

Off to collect our marathon pack @ expo.

pls let me show off my earrings, my pretty earrings are always hidden behide my hair!




uber love my pretty pair of earringssss! XD

Now back to Orchard for shoppinggggg!






No comments:

Post a Comment