Saturday, May 7, 2011

GE

5 years back during the last election, i rmb tuning to another channel immediately once i see program on election. *yawn*
This year, i am soooooooooooo hooked on those rally videos in youtude. This election is so Fierce!I have some interesting findings; most people who posted election rally vid on my fb feed are pro-opp, most of these people who posted opp rally vid are my teachers/ lecturers!?!?!?
Instead of studying for my monday paper, i actually read up on TPL dumb remark on cooling day -_- what kinda mistake?!?!?!?!
human make mistakes but i mean someone who is about to lead our country? this kinda childishly dumb mistake????
My area is so quiet and not interesting lor! Me thinks nicole and TPL made the Marine Parade side sooo interesting can! If i stay there i will definitely have a hard time deciding who to vote for. I wan Mr Goh to be elected yet i think TPL should not just free ride on her team members. Whereas i think Nicole will be a good leader, but is the tearing for real or??? issit necessary???
PAP might not be doing well enough but who knows if opp can really do better job or talk only?
I can't vote anyway!
However, i am still very interested in the GE results this year and hopefully, more opp win more seats but PAP still have the majority so as to give them pressure for improvement!

Can't believe i am more interested in this than my exam! lols

No comments:

Post a Comment