Saturday, June 18, 2011

Went to do hair treatment and hair dye during one of this weekday.
Reached the salon at 7.30pm and left around 9.45pm being the last customer!

Before transformation,
Straight hair,

When i was having my hair dyed, the auntie almost tear off a bunch of hair off my scalp.
I was damn pissed and almost shout at her. WTF is pain 1 lor! can't u be more gentle! &#$^&@#$*@%^&@#*%& i don't have much hair to begin with and now you wanna tear off more?!?!?!

was then brought to the 'spa room' for hair treatment after the hair dye.
so cozy!

DANG! after the hairstylist styled my hair.

Had my hair dyed 1 shade brighter, and i think the colour is really nice!
i am loving my new hair colour! =DDD
With this hair style i don't look like a kid anymore rite? lol!

oh ya something to share. This super yummy chocolaty brownie that was introduced by Mag is damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nice! must try!
This is the 2nd time i eat it, my boss bought from brownie factory!
The brownie is more chocolaty than cakey thus i really love it!!!!
Rmb the last time there was craze over donut factory? so i suppose all the factory factory seems to sell better food? hehe
next time open shop must call it xx factory!

on a side note, i am working from home now and sooooo gonna miss lunching with daddyboss and Mag! :( Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment