Friday, July 1, 2011

cosmetics

Received a few emails requesting me to blog about the make up Clarence Lee used on me during the show 'ladies nite'. Pardon me if i look horrible =( i actually secretly put on a tad bit of concealer to cover my dark circle but was found out by the MUA and he wiped it off... =(

so anw, when the hairstylist was doing my hair before the show started, many celebrities start to walk in! I was secretly staring at them the whole time in the waiting room esp zhou ying. she is sooooo damn pretty can! Her features so sharp!*stare*
ok i admit that i was also eavesdropping their conversation, the skincare tips from clarence lee. hehe

so here are the makeup products used on me!

AQ loose powder that you can get from KOSE

CC cream mentioned

Shiseido lipgloss which Belinda was raving about after the show

The concealer that can be found in Sephora.

Thinking of getting the loose powder and the concealer soon! :)

5 comments:

  1. hi Amanda! :) I have the Amazing Cosmetics concealer bought from Sephora as well; its not too bad but the trouble with it is its a lil challenging trying to squeeze it. Mine's the 6ml tube and everytime I squeeze it right, I have to squeeze it sooo many times which results in overspill !! :( super heartpain man cos the 6ml one costs $46.

    anw the bigger tube 15ml is $63 if I'm not wrong. it works okok la but I've now switch to BOurjois healthy mix concealer which works just as fine ( & not as expensive too lol).

    but if you decide to buy the AC concealer from Sephora, I recommend that u visit the outlet at Taka instead of Ion. look for Diyana, she's super helpful and has awesome customer service. I went to the outlet at ion; the sales assistants over there are more interested in touching up their own faces lol.

    Gen

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Gen! Thanks so much for sharing your experience! I have a suggestion, how about when u sqeeze them, shake the tube toward the opening before you squeeze it gently. That's how i use my BB cream and i dun have problem with overspilling :)

    Will go take a look at the bourjois concealer you recommended as well! You are such a great help! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe no problemm =)

    Gen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amanda,
    Thanks for sharing the products on the show.
    Do you happen to know the brand of loose powder that Michelle Chia brought along? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi!
    you welcome! Anw i don't know what brand of loose powder she brought. :( sry!

    ReplyDelete