Saturday, July 9, 2011

a rare experience

Responding to a sms received last week, i went for an audition at mediacorp on Wed. Happily put on my 5 inch wedges which i bought it recently from New look! Having a love-hate relationship with it now!

Lunched with my parents at sin ming road blk 22 before the audition.
The super nice 'Xian Cai ya' which my mum Q for half an hour!
My favourite! Muz eat whenever i am around the area.
Headed to mediacorp after the fulfilling lunch, this time alone!
As usual, i always get lost in unfamiliar place, so in the end i actually had a 'tour' inside mediacorp in the hot sunny day! In my 5 inch wedges fyi! My feet hurts like hell!

So when i met the person who called me for the audition, the first thing i said was, "you mind if i take off my wedges?" :X

So anyway i was ask to give a short introduction of myself in mandarin, and that's when i realised i don't exactly know how to speak mandarin formerly. Shit!

Then i was given a script which i have to memories and act it out accordingly. Luckily I recognize those words on the script, but i can't remember them! =( *stress*
Eating up words, adding in my own words, too slow to respond thus the few retaking. =(
Have to wait for result now, although i know i kinda screwed up but still i am blessed that i was given this chance. :)

well, Good experience anyway! =D
Now at least i noe, what seems like an easy job isn't that easy after all.
Imagine u have some sort of brain block that day and you juz can't memorise this particular lines and the whole crews all waiting for you, how stress can that be? omg
till then...

6 comments:

  1. Hi , at which salon did you cut your bangs ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I chanced upon your blog when searching for 21st party ideas :) your party looks great! I would like to ask how did you do up the balloon arch thingy?:) did u use helium balloons or just balloons that u guys blew up? Thks!!!

    Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chloe,

    Sorry that i missed your comment. I did the balloon arch from the youtube guide. just search for "balloon arch guide" etc in the youtube search bar.
    will onli need helium for those floating balloons. hope this helps ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amanda ,
    woah . It's really cool to get to audition at mediacorp ! Totally jealous of ya ! But how do you get notified for a audition ? It's not like they print on magazine or anything ): I really wanna try out the audition too !

    Liqing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi liqing,

    the audition is for being actress if i am not wrong? i was given a script to act while the person recorded it. i juz got a sms from mediscorp to go for an audition after i went on ladies nite. :)

    ReplyDelete