Friday, July 15, 2011

Dated my gf the day after she came back from tw! Gotten my eye masks and fake lashes that she helped me buy! These are soooo much cheaper in tw!

Met for lunch at ngee ann city sushi tei!
Sushi tei gonna be one of my fav sushi place introduced by my boss!
hehe only remember to take a pic after gobbling up the food. =x


Went shopping after lunch and check out my new buy!

My transparent flats! think is looks pretty!

high tea at fruit paradise again when our feet need some rest.

the super yummy chocolate strawberry tart! sooo gona go back for it soon! hehe

in between my high tea, she starts talking on the phone and dun care me =(

need so fierce or not! lol

don't care me so i started camwhore lor...




too bored! so drew this for the angry bird infront of me! haha!

then angry bird turns hantu... (to hide her face from my camera)

you look v pretty like tt tho =P


sidenote, i juz booked my tix to hong kong on the national day! Have yet to update my passport! oh no!!!
I think i am v greedy, booked a 5d4n free and easy package and i am thinking of going Ocean park, disneyland, macau, shenzhen, and some shopping within hongkong. Anyone has any advice or places to recommend???? leaving me a comment will be greatly appreciated! ;)

10 comments:

  1. I miss my brown coloured hair so much after looking through your pictures. heh.. will tell you how's my hk trip after i come back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babe, Which hotel did you book & how much? =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Xuan xuan shall wait for ur review =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi,
    i will be staying in L' hotel nina! i booked through tour agent, prob abt 130-150 per night if you book directly?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ocean park, disney land takes one day each.. macau at least a 2days to fully enjoy.. PEAK is nice with great scenery, tram and mdm tusadd.. nearby is lam kwai fang.. u shld go factory outlet at tongchung station.. it is actually a shopping mall with cheaper price for alot of fashion brands.. somewhere near the disney land area.. to look for great food can go openrice.com to research..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh ya.. and stanley market and nu ren jie.. shen zhen is abit dangerous according to frds.. heard stories of being locked up in the shop to be forced to buy stuffs.. just my 2 cents worth..

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey!
    Noted!Thanks so much for the info, since i dun hav much time, i'm probably giving shenzhen a miss! gonna check out openrice.com now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm.. if i not wrong you din book hotel in Macau.. so you probably have to squeeze a day to visit Macau.. Macau's hotel are nice.. Venetian, Grand Lisboa, White Sands.. To name a few.. several attractions that which can be shopped by foot.. and pretty good food... most of the attractions are churches and ruins.. so if you got no time probably go in to visit the hotel.. Venetian is a Must go.. if u need recommendation on good food i can probably give u a list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! i tot of going macau juz half a day to look around! venetian is sure on my list! :D
    i srsly need some help with food tho, don't mind you can send me the list for reference at x3amandateo@gmail.com . Thanks you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Venetian is abit big.. so probably a couple of hours.. plus if u are interested in churches and ruins.. will probably take a few hours!! half a day will be abit rush as you mainly walk around by foot..

    ReplyDelete