Monday, August 15, 2011

girls on girls!

Met my sec sch clique at nex for lunch!
settled for some beef noodle at lai lai beef noodle, which i nv take a pic of (not nice anw!)
and the side dishes.



now i sld say that i kinda dislike beef noodle! dislike the milky beefy smell.



next to Central at clark quay.
I finally found the Kitty shop that was initially at chinatown!
Is at central now!
isn't these super duper cute!!!!!!! i sooooooo wanna have my own house now then i will buy all these!!!!
making food with these tools will definitely make my day!


manage to finally convinced mich to take a pic with me b4 i leave for the next gathering!

See you girls soon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

went off to vivo shortly to meet my poly clique!

SUPER SURPRISED that Gina was the earliest among the rest!
camwhored while waiting for the rest!






yeah! here they are!




PINIKU!!!
Have been planning for pinic since a thousand years ago but we never ever execute our plan!
Oh 1 more thing, pinic muz be after sunset, cuz i dun wanna get DARK!

was a super good day!
The sunset was so pretty that day!
(initially gina was complaining 'who the hell will pinic at night!' but after the pinic starts, she keep quiet liao) hehe


excuse me photographer, where my sunset background????










my 'artistic' photo. (not very artistic after all huh)=X

masks from JL's trip to Taiwan!


ZY's gift from her trip to HK!

all become very 3 legged hehe


The lightsticks vivi brought!
tgt with the light sticks and the lightboards, it made the pinic even more FUN! hehe
thank you ah!

the pinic trip was actually a belated celebration for JL's 21st!





BTW i 'made' the cake for her! nice hor! *wink*

her pressie!


taking pic with flash, can't see the writing/drawing on the board.
taking pic without flash, can't see JL.
Thus, Vivi decided to manually 'da guang' haha!


CAN WE HAVE MORE PINIC PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I LOVE IT!!!!



2 comments:

  1. I think jl look super nce the very last pic eh, y nt in fb ah? Or I nv see ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! is on fb! u juz didnt see it! all thanks to vivi 'da guang' lol!

    ReplyDelete