Thursday, August 4, 2011

Met my girlfriends last week but was too lazy to blog about it till now!
haven seen my bestie for 547824578234days liao lor!!!
ok exaggerated.
she totally forget about us when she got bf lor =((( mega sad!

me and cath!
mich nv wanna be in the picture as usual...

yipee finally we all gonna meet this coming sat! Full attendance this time again!
like FINALLY after monthssssssssssss!
And will be meeting my polymates in the evening as well!!! :DDD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ahem ahem! SORE THROAT from talking too much!
started working again since a few weeks ago, this time customer service job!
Didn't really like it juz as expected, but i dun have much choice since i only left with 1 and half month before school resume! What other temp job are there rite?
well at least, time passes kinda fast during work! :)


after work went to collect our air tix and from chinatown just now!
hk trip is nearing and i am getting excited~~~~!
itinerary is much completed, thanks to those who helped me (include ppl who email me)!
You people are so sweet! thank you!!!



hehe me think my eyes mask are working!
gonna use it more often! HOWEVER i always fell aslp in the process and the mask dry up!
That's wad happened the last time i used it, the skin around my eyes area feels sooooooo super dry and itchy! It resulted in dry rough texture of my skin =((((
Lucky for my moisturizer that works wonder! my skin texture went back to normal! i think i never wanna change my moisturizer la!
i muz start setting alarm when i put mask liao!!! hmpf!

2 comments:

  1. babe care sharing what eye mask u're using? (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! the mask it from tw! 'Dr morita' :)

    ReplyDelete