Thursday, April 5, 2012

Happy Birthday to me!

Photobucket
Outfit of the day.
Photobucket

Ding tai fung for lunch.
Our initial plan was to catch a movie next but there isn't any movie that interest us.
shop around town before dinner then!

Dinner at Bedrock cuz i told bf that i wanna have steak for my bday dinner!
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Bf came across quite a few good reviews before deciding to bring me there!

Photobucket

expecting real good steak for the price stated on the menu!
Photobucket

Both of us were having some kinda stomach upset and can't eat much so we only ordered steak. No sides.

New york rib eye w red wine sauce for bf (bigger portion than mine)
Photobucket


Australian ribeye with whisky sauce for me
Photobucket

Compared the 2 and the Newyork rib eye was harder/more tender (a better word to us?)
I actually find that both were too chewy for my liking, too much exercise for my jaw! (both were med rare done btw)
Other than that, it tasted really nice! I actually like it without any sauce.
oh and the red wine sauce taste better cuz the whisky sauce taste like wasabi and i dislike it!

Photobucket
bf's leftover steak.
He gave up eating his and ate wadeva i cant finish. hehe
Photobucket
I think we expected too much initially thus having quite abit of disappointment cuz the rib eyes were too chewy for our liking!


While waiting for the bill to come, i heard the staff singing birthday song while they walked towards me!
Surprise surprise!
They actually asked if that day was any special occasion when my bf called for reservation.
So i had this complimentary cake!
Such great service!

The table across us heard the singing and one of the guy actually looked at our direction and held up his glass with a smile as if he was giving a toast to me.
That was a nice encounter!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Thanks love!


Photobucket

Barrage next to spend the last few hours of my birthday!
Photobucket


Photobucket


To me, Birthday is like Celebration of one's existence. So for those who celebrated my birthday with me, my dearest girlfriends, I know you are celebrating my existence right!
I know right! dun deny hor. *blush* LOL!
Anyway i do like the idea of buying a gift for my mum on my birthday to thanks her for enduring the nine months of inconveniences while having me in her tummy and the pain while giving birth to me. Oh well, i will try to get her something on my next birthday after i start working! And that will be the gift i bought with my OWN money instead of using their money to buy pressie for them! Hope i will rmb wad i wrote today! hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment