Thursday, April 26, 2012

Lazyworm vs Bookworm


Have been dinning w my bf this way recently, so that i can at least 'try to study' alittle at his place during weekends instead of shopping outside.
Lazyworm like me can never become a bookworm esp weekends!!! We ended up watching drama or even went cycling in bishan park! :x
Oh myyyyyyy is my last lap in sch now and i still couldn't find the motivation to studyyyyyyyyyy! Less than 2 weeks to exam!!! So dead!!!!


So applicable! *pull hair*

On the lighter note, I AM FINALLY GO BKK!!!!! *screammmmmm*
I got the tix from scoot at a reasonable price. They had super valuable price as low as $88 initially but the good dates were taken up soooo damnnn fastttt! Like in less than half day of the promo????
Why u ppl act so fast 1!!!! i cant wait for the shopping and feasting!!!! Gonna hold down my excitement and do my revision now!!! start planning only when my exam ends!!! *deep breathe*
ok bye! Update soon!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! exams in 2 weeks and u r going to bangkok? u r 1 brave gal. i salute u

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! i am not that brave actually! i am going bkk after exam! i wun risk that! haha

    ReplyDelete