Tuesday, January 18, 2011

getting ready for CNY!

2 weeks more to CNY! I have yet to start spring cleaning and my room is in a mess! Most importantly i am not done with shopping!!!!!!!!!!!! So little time, so much left undone! =(((( thanks to school work i am sooooooooo not ready for CNY this year!

Had my facial done last week and went for a hair cut with bf today! My mum says that i must have my hair trimmed before CNY to trim away 'bad luck'. Hopefully the myth is true, then i hav a whole year of good luck! =D




Met my best boss aka my godpapa for lunch earlier today and this is what he gave me! Pineapple tart that he claim to be really nice, one for me, one for bf! =D how nice of him!

I think i won't be eating it till new year tho!


i rmb how i used to look forward to new year! wearing new clothes, visiting my relative for angbao, playing with my cousins who i met once in a year and indulge myself in all the new year goodies! but i am no longer that excited.

As i grow older i realised i am no longer that excited over this festive season. Infact, i do hope that time stop ticking! as i grew older, i realised the people who i love started to age. I am so afraid of losing any of them ='( please let them be with me for at least the next 10 years! I have yet to do my part...

10 comments:

  1. my fav colour ma! but i think the pink is too dark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihi where did you did your facial at? (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Candice! i did my facial somewhere in Yishun! Don't exactly know the address tho!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh what about the shop name? (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey dear, i don't exactly know the exact shop name either=X how about i give you the number and you can give the beautician call? call 90679844 for florence. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi babe ,
    is it ok to give me the contact number for the pineapple cookies ? (:

    Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, u can check out their website at www.lecafe.com.sg. It was too tempting, i eat it already and it is really nice! But i heard from my boss they don't take order anymore. You can still try calling them tho! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Myth means not true.. but wish u good luck anyway

    ReplyDelete
  9. i thot myth is a believe which is not proven. i would prefer to sort of believe in it to make myself feel better. hehe. Thanks anyway! (:

    ReplyDelete