Thursday, January 6, 2011

New year

The day after Christmas, i went for TDC shoot right after my x'mas chalet, my eyes could hardly open! Anyway, Cheryl is such a sweetie! She handed me a nicely wrapped gift! a pretty pink(my colour!) box for me to keep my make up or accessories! Thank you!!!! me likey!!!


Met pretty babe Junying during my shoot on new year's eve! I wan her slender endless legsssssss! =(
she is so friendly!


there after, i changed into the top i juz gotten from tdc! new top to welcome the new year!
Met bf, dearie and her bf at ntuc to buy ingredient for our dinner (spagehtti & bacon wrap) and cookies!


Photobucket
DELICIOUSSSSSS!

nana nude face (b4)

After! (with eye shadow) - my work piece muahahaha! to be honest, i am not good at this too!
am still learning! fun! XD
Baking cookies on the 1st day of the year! what a thing to do...


testing to get the right temperature.

waiting~


hair v oily! =(

mahjong while baking.
Look! 'Ben' threw the rooster out thinking that it is 'yi sou'. Can't help but burst into laughter! 2nd time mahjong-ing with him and he never fail to make us laugh. lols!


my bf fell asleep after 1 round of mahjong when gina SUPPPOSE to win money. wakaka too bad =p
The cookies tasted too sweet! My bf say he need to drink a bottle of water after eating a cookie! =(
so discouraging! shall try baking it again! I realise i dun hav a picture with my bf that day! sorry dear! He was busy cleaning up the mess we created. =(

so that's basically how i spent the last few hours of 2010 and first few hours of 2011.

Happy new year! May 2011 be a better year for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment