Sunday, January 30, 2011

Loves Coach

Advertorial Been hunting down for an affordable wallet for sometime and i finally found it! The moment I visited LovesCoach, I fell in love with this wallet! simple and classic. daisy hill neda, a wallet that can be used as clutch, so versatile! item:Daisy hill neda. isn't it pretty? I love white as much as i love pink! hehe.Gonna bring it during my new year visits to put all my ang baos! XD aside from this pretty piece there are a few other items on the site which caught my eyes! Coach poppy legacy stripe small writlet. Deluxe plush small rosalie pebble dot stevie Meribel Stevie soooooooo nice right!!!! i am so tempted to get them all after i get fundings from my ang baos! hehe. That's what ang baos are for right! =x why buy from Love-coach - 100% authentic and brand new with tag, authenticity card and gift receipt/photocopy of original receipt. Direct from coach and kate spade factory in USA (not rejected goods) - Personal delivery to stated address in Singapore for orders S$200 and above.Meet up/self collection for all other amounts. (not via registered mail) So you can inspect the item on the spot - limited pieces per design and colour - LovesCoach assumes all responsibility of lost items during shipment and full refund/replacement will be made *** - Affordable and lower prices than Coach and Kate Spade in Singapore *** *** isn't these the most important points that we all customers are looking out for? I want to add on that they are really efficient! I received my item the next day after palcing an order! Definitely a smart choice to get your coach/katespade item from LovesCoach! New bag/wallet for CNY??? it's still not too late! ;) Get yours from LovesCoach now! (click link to enter site)

2 comments: