Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Lunar New Year to all!

It's another new year again!!!!!!! Only on new year that my place is sooooooooooooo damn neat! esp my room!

SO NEAT & TIDY rite!!!

isn't my new bedsheet pretty??? XD

Anyway! Today is New year eve where me and my family have our reunion dinner at ah ma house! Coincidentally, my sister birthday fall on this day as well!
Surprise Surprise!

wakakaka! The 2 things in my house that my sister most afraid of! I have no idea why!?!?! I thought they look kinda cute don't they?
I rmb years back when she was younger I took these 2 thingy from somewhere in my house to tell her that these 2 thingy look kinda real! Her reaction: *cry*
Next i got scolded by my parents for making her cry! =(((
I am sooooooo innocent can! I didn't mean to make her cry la!!!!!
So today when my dad took these 2 thingy from somewhere in my house I recalled the incident, so i left these 2 thingy on my sis macbook with a birthday message. hehe
Aren't i sweet? LOLS!
Her reaction today:'eeeeeeeeeeeeee! MUMMYYYYYYYYYY TAKE IT OFF MY LAPTOP AND THROW THOSE AWAY' muahahahaha!

I am not mean ok! i am juz hmmmm Playful! haha! Eh! I collected her cake from swesens swensens today ok! Actually i don't really like swensens ice cream cake, but oh well it's her birthday not mine. She likes it! =)

My outfit for the day! Off to ah ma house for steamboat!!! I love anything prepared by ah ma!!! hehe
agrrr and i forgot to bring my cam cam to ah ma house so no pic!!!! =(

My nails which i just did like an hour ago??? a really simple one!

My new BB case which i bought a few days ago when i was on my way home. hehe

Anyway, assisted my boss for an audit job on tues and lunched at Siam kitchen bugis.

Not nice 1 lor! =(

Got home a little earlier than expected cuz my bf and mama fly my kite!!! =(
Curled my hair for the fun of it! haha.
Maybe i should perm my hair soon huh???




No comments:

Post a Comment