Thursday, February 24, 2011

eventful 2010

i know i suppose to be studying for my prelim now but i just can't keep my eyes on my notes! *pout*
Forbid myself from leaving the house to study for prelim but it didn't work out! Was looking through facebook photos and collated these eventful photos of 2010!




festive and birthday gathering with my sec sch clique!

Graduation and gathering with my poly clique.

Date with Love!!!

My 1st overseas trip with bf! Taiwan!
So wanna go for another overseas trip! Hong Kong??? Korea???? i wanna go somewhere cold! so i can wear my pretty coat again! hehe

more outing and gathering!

Hope that this year would be a more happening and enjoyable year! =DDD

2 comments:

  1. hi, where u get ur white long coat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi!

    I got my coat from taiwan! Somewhere in Ximending! :)

    ReplyDelete