Thursday, February 10, 2011

CNy part 3

CNY dinner on tues! My 3rd lou hei session with a bunch of friends at paradise Inn. Best dinner i had this CNY! Thanks for the treat! *wink*


blogging with an empty stomach now and this pic really makes me drool! rwar!

Met up with my cheeky bf and walk around city hall earlier on as I was too early for the dinner.

Cheeky bf with 'best fries forever'! I am so addicted to it now!
Parted After snacking! He went for gym while i went for dinner!



boo! Bf came back for me after gym and we headed home together!

That's the end of CNY celebration for me! (i think?)

CNY wasn't as interesting as i was younger! (or maybe because i have tons of sch work during CNY! eeeeeek!)
I miss those times when i was staying in Yishun and how my neighbours would gather at 1 corner of the corridor during CNY eve and we started playing with fireworks, throwing bomb bags and making noise!!! awwwwwwww! HOW FUN! I miss my playmates!
Back at my grandma's house, the neighbours would gather to make CNY goodies such as 'kueh bo lu', and love lettles! That's how we should be celebrating festive season ma!!!! SO LIVELY!
My neighbours now prefer to shut their doors and isolated themselves. SO 'happening' nowadays.
RWAR! Hpmmh maybe i shall try spending CNY in places like hong kong and china to get into the mood for new year someday! I wanna see fire crackersssssssssssss!

No comments:

Post a Comment