Wednesday, February 9, 2011

CNY part 2

Chu er
Went to bf place to bai nian!


Scissor paper stone! Playing with bf nephew's Doraemon!
Have you heard of xiao ding dang 'sheng chu yuan shou'? :p

Next to bf Aunt's place for lunch!

Yu Sheng!


Big big Salmon fish which cost over $300! WOW!

Mr Greedy!

his cute nephew who refused to take a proper photo=(

Off to my maternal grandma's house for dinner in the evening!


Then to gf's place to start a mini gambling session with their friends. Ahem, her bf's place actually!


her claim to be 'luck charm' which fails to work for the day!


My 'oreo' container haha!!!

More 'lucky charm' lols!

once a year gambling session! bet size: 50cents / $1.
The poker cards look so much like ang baos! haha!

lady luck wasn't on my side, i lost an ang bao equivalent. =(
Caught 'all well end well' in the midnight before heading home.
A better movie as compared to 'da shi jie' IMO!

Chu San
Sec school gathering cum bdae celebration at JZ's place in the afternoon. A classmate i have not met for a year or so. I almost can't recognise him as he lost 30kg during NS. WOW amazing!!!

me and jessie! Jess just had a new hair cut, hair so short now!
Anw i thought it really suits her! Prettier.

Serene joined! (JZ's cousin, who is also my classmate!) haha!

Chocolate Xuan brought for us! She bought it from taiwan last month. soooooo cute!

I love hello kitty many!
RWAR! My bf came shortly after to pick me up for another visiting! Damn! I haven't had enough time with them! =((( I miss sec sch days sooooooooooo much!

My outfit! :)

clutch/wallet from LovesCoach where i keep all my ang baos! hehe!
I love the inner lining! poka dots!!!!

Chu shi
Really 'chu shi' had a tiff w bf =(

Outfit of the day! Bright colours for new year ma! rite?

Ajisen ramen for lunch!


then to another visitings! So bored by visitings *pout*

No comments:

Post a Comment