Monday, February 7, 2011

CNY part 1

Today is the 5th day of the lunar new year! It shall also mark the end the cny celebration for me this year as my prelim is nearing and I am sooooooo lagging behide!!!! :(((((((((((
Actually, Cny visiting doesn't interest me that much anyway, or maybe it does, I love ang baos!!!!!

Our annual income!!!! hehe Time to pamper myself again! :x

Chu xi was spent having reunion dinner at my maternal grandma's place! Dinner as deliciousssss as always!

half of the food we had!
I am closer to my maternal grandma btw! I like wadeva she cooks! Hehe

Chu yi! We went over to our paternal grandparents' place (where all my relatives will be so i don't have to go around singapore for visitings!) to bai nian and of cuz collect ang baos!!!! Hehe


my cute little cat wanna be in the photo too!

My outfit of the day!! My ah ma dislike seeing us in black during CNY so there i picked this sweet pinky dress from TDC as my outfit for the 1st day! I love it! hehe

As usual, new year gathering is for the adults to chit chat and talk about their children, while the younger children run around the house making noise while the rest of us sit down and watch tv. HOW BORING!
Wasn't really close with my cuzzies cuz we seldom meet! We drifted further apart as we grew older! =( We met like once a year during cny???
My pretty cuzzie getting ROM soon! Time flies!
Years back when I was in primary 1, I was the timid kid who would cry if I don't see of my mum waiting for me at the school gate to pick me up after school! I was a very insecure kid who thought that my parents don't want me already cuz I was a naughty child at home! :( And if I have to go back home alone, i would be thinking that there might be baddy ambushed in a hidden corner to catch me and sell me away! (my mum always say that to me!!!)
I know it sounds damn hilarious! Lols!!! Hey! I was only 7 then!!!!! Forgive my dumbness ok!
So whenever my mum couldn't come to pick me up on time my cuzzie who was in pri 3 would pick me up from my class during evening assembly and accompany me in school till my mum show up! how sweet rite!
Now we are in our twenties. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. In no time i will be 30 huh =(

Next! We went to my maternal grandma's place after dinner but my relative already went home! =(((((

I left my other soft toy there so i can hug it whenever i am there! hehe! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment