Monday, February 14, 2011

St valentineis day!

After the science centre visit we went off for Our valentine's day celebration! It was also our 1st date 2 years ago! Muahaha!
It was a duper great day for me!!! It started with a great movie 'just go with it' which we missed the 1st half an hour! :( but still, the movie is a good 1! Me like!!!
Rushed off to city sq mall for dinner which bf booked in advance. Pasta Stylo!
So taken aback by his surprises! Hehe.
I told him that we should have a simple dinner and I don't wan him to spend on flowers this time. Every other day could be valentine day as long as he is with me, why spend on a day when prices are hiking! But at least I wanna spend this special day with him! =)
So he took me to this restaurant which is so romantic IMO! Quiet, nice setting, nice songs, nice food, great service, reasonable price!



While waiting for our food to be served...Tadang!!!! Sweet surprise!



Awwwww sweet!!!! I didn't expect this!!!



My pretty card from bf!



Appetizer

Drinks



love


soup




Main course








Dessert


Sentosa for a walk like how we did 2 years back! hehe XD

while strolling on the beach, there was this couple appraoched us to share their cake, their joy! apparently the boyfriend just proposed to her. sweet!
Thanks bf for all the effort you put in to make the day a wonderful 1! I love you! XD

p.s i came across this article on Thai couples attempting to break world record for longest kiss on v day. Kissing for more than 33 hours ('rules state that the kiss must be continuous and the lips must be touching at all times' yes. at ALL TIME! if you need the ladies/gent, go together!) ??? omg i think my mouth will rot and we prob be smelling each other bad breath(kissing for so long!) Next you have phobia kissing each other. eeeek! kissing become a torture! =(

No comments:

Post a Comment