Monday, January 10, 2011

swaroski bling bling

went to town on sat again and saw kay kay and xiaxue and realised they were filming clicknetworktv. Did i mention kay kay look damn pretty in real person, can't stop stealing glances at her the first time i met her during one of the shoot!
anw i have gotten free maybelline samples - eye brow pencil which i have yet to use.


bad hair day!

Bf got me this swaroski bling bling! I love it so much! Saw it on chl 8 9pm show when 'xiao ying' was taking it off!


blings even in the dark!



different angle, different colour! thank you love! XD



Ben & Jerry's at cathay before our movie starts!
Caught 'love & other drugs' there after.
My opinion? touching show but too much uneccesary sex scenes that i felt like i was watching adult movie but the actress is HOT! (didnt noe it's such intimate movie)

ICHIBAN for dinner!

bf fav!


hungry bf.
accidentally took this photo with that waitress in it - she ruin my dinner mood =(
was waiting patiently(initially) for my baked cheesy hotate until my bf finished his food. %^#$%
she CLAIMED that she told us the item was not available. neither my bf nor I heard it la! If she did then she must have tot she was talking to ants... waited for my food from hungry to full lor! =(

my playful bf!


I love my necklace! 1st swaroski crystal from bf! thank you love!

4 comments:

  1. Hi. May I know wher ur bf got the necklace at? And how much does it cost??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    We got it from Ion Swaroski shop! mine is with the silver chain which cost $130! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, may i know any code or name for this necklace?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I am not quite sure if there is actually a code, I see this numbers behide box tho; A 9300 NR 000 094 CRY VL.

    ReplyDelete