Monday, January 16, 2012

busy weekends which i will never ask for... / BBQ!

Had been real busy and tired this weekends attending my great granny's wake...

My great granny was 96 years old at the time of her passing, she lived real long with many children, grand children and even us, her great grand children. so in a way she is a blessed one...

i wish i never have to attend any of these for at least the next 20 yrs?

Dear god, please bless my kins with good health!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Satisfying my bbq craving!!!




Girls at work!



The guys turn!

chefs of the day!





some of the food we had on that day!




1 thing i dislike about bbq-ing at my bf place is that, lights off at 10pm sharp!
We have to supply the 'light' ourselves...





photo of the day...

*cough cough*



The chefs were dead tired at the end of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment