Monday, January 30, 2012

just another random day...



My fav 'Cinderella flats' (i name it as that. hehe)
It's alittle glittery in real life! :D
Having 'love-hate relationship' with flats!!!
Super comfy to be in but makes me feel soooooo damn short!
Especially when tall girls (above 1.70 with/without heels) walk past me... *pout*



In a chirpy mood and decided to play with my hair!
Curled my hair that day!


My loot of the day!

loreal curl impact mascara:

My eyelids tend to get really oily at the end of the day, most of the mascaras i tried on smudged (even those that claim smudge-proof ) and makes me look like a panda at the end of the day! =(
Tried many many mascaras and the only few that works for me are Shiseido and mojolica , but both are super difficult to remove! (failed brand i tried: Maybelline, dior and YSL)
Been searching for the perfect 1 and i found it!
That is loreal curl impact! It was actually recommend by some Taiwan show. (which i figured out the brand myself as they don't wanna do free advertisement!)
It lasted through the day without smudging and super easy to remove, warm water will do the job!

Eyelash serum:
I haven't seen how it actually strengthen my lashes (what it claims to do) but it always appear that i have lots of eye shit stuck onto my lashes whenever i use it!
unglam max!

brownlash eyeliner:
Like i have mentioned above, my eyelid gets really oily at the end of the day and my eyeliner smudge tooooooooo! The brand that i am using now is again, mojolica.
Good enough, it doesn't smudge and easy to remove.
Never thought of replacing that but i thot i might wanna get eyeliner pencil/crayon for my waterline.
So i went to get this brownlash eyeliner after watching review from 'tried and tested', hoping that it works...
IT DOESN'T it smudged in less than half a day!!!!
That being said, i shall never waste money to try pencil/crayon again!!!!

5 comments:

  1. You should try Lancome's mascara :)
    I also have oily eyelids and that is the only mascara that works for me. Plus it really lengthens your eyelashes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and the only crayon/pencil eyeliner I can use cuz of my "teary" eyes is Revlon colorstay! You should try it too!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI!
    Thanks for those recommendation!
    I am actually very happy with my Loreal mascara i just bought for that it doesn't smudge and really easy to clean off! :)
    Might try ur above recommendation sometime tho! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, tho abit late but tot I could share with you to use eye primer so that your eyeliner and mascara doesn't smudge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    That's nice of you! shall try using primer then! i suppose it works for oily eyelids too?

    ReplyDelete