Wednesday, January 18, 2012

last minute shopping!

Had some last minute shopping with my dearest.
It's his day to do all his CNY shopping since i am done with mine! hehe
Wanna go light today thus brought my compact camera out once again!
It hasn't seen the light for a long long time!

Realised i haven't been exactly 'dating' my bf for quite sometime already.
Yipee! Finally juz of the 2 of us!





(I like this pic tho it is a little overexpose!
I am as fair as white paper! hehe)

Met up with bf after he finished his work back in office.
He has been spending most of the recent weekends in office doing some OT, leaving the tiny little bit of time for me....
I know, i know, it's tough for you juggle work, study and even me at the same time. *spout*
Hopefully it's only this month that you are this busy with work!

We had out lunch around taka, grabbing finger food to fill our stomach.
'Smitten by The Patissier' counter outlet is now located there!
I had so wanted to try it the last time i was there.
Since they have an outlet which is easily accessible, Of cuz muz eat!

Meringue - first kiss (such a nice name)


(passion fruit and strawberry)

It uber yummy but a tad expensive, at $7 each piece.

Gonna try the other flavor, First hug.
Such a nice name! That will be some chocolate flavor.


shopping around town next.
Uber crowded!!!
Please remind me not to do last minute shopping during festive seasons.
Totally no mood to shop....

More interested in dinner.
Marche!

My all time favourite, Creep and rosti.




Bf in his new hair cut at some random place =X


bliss for a little drink to end the day.



All these is enough to make my day!
Am a happy little girl!
Now that we have lesser time for each other , i cherish every moment we spend together even more. :)

Few more days to CNY.
Hair trimmed, facial done and clothes bought, almost prepared except for spring cleaning...
oh no! Am soooooooo lazy to do anything!
Spare mi pls! (mummy pls stop nagging at me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment