Friday, January 27, 2012

Something special this CNY!

Happy CNY!

It's already the 5th day of the year in the lunar calendar! I haven't collect enough ang pao yet! have you???

Had a little tiff with my loved ones at the very very start of these new year cuz of some tiny misunderstandings. (somehow somewhat)

But anyway, everything was resolved very soon after :)

So, hopefully it doesn't bring a whole year of unhappiness? plsssssssssssss.


CNY is much the same this year with all the visiting, gathering and gambling, nothing much worth mentioning.
Duper sad that the officially CNY holiday were only 2 freaking pathetic days!!! Altho i had a longer holiday, but i have nowhere to go cuz most my relatives and friends were back to work/school! :(((

The one very unusual/special thing that happened during this CNY was.....................................

Me bringing my bf to meet my family!

I brought him to my maternal grandma's place, OFFICIALLY introducing him to my family! (I thought i should start with the side with lesser ppl. And i am closer to my maternal side you see... hehe)

Yes, that's the first time he officially met my family. (including my parents)
Infact the first bf i brought home!
Likewise, the first time my bf was ever brought home by the 'gf'.

New year is the best time for 'meet the parents session' cuz everyone will be kinder during this period! hehe (oh still got ang pao take!)XD

I don't know why but i feel very shy to tell my family that i am dating now.

They will start teasing me like how i once said 'i don't want boyfriend, don't want get married in future!' when i was younger.
In their eyes i am still the little girl ten/twenty years back, they didn't realised i am actually a growth up.

But knock knock, Mummy your little girl is already 21yrs old! (Yes she realised, now that a few of my cousins are getting married - time to look out for evening dresses!!!)

I remember how my mum prohibited me from dating 1 or 2 yrs ago, fearing that i might get cheated.
And now she pointed out that i am 'not young anymore', how fickled minded! -_-

Anyway, when my bf first met my parents he greeted them and then turned around as he whispered 'shy leh, my first time!'*cold sweat*.
HILARIOUS!
Then my sister asked me 'jie, why you keep laughing'. hahaha

All's well end well! Meet the parents session turns out well! hehe
Dear bf, stop telling ppl that you haven't meet my parents ok!!!

Anw i thot of a resolution! i shall learn to complain lesser, cuz i am finding gals who complain too much can be very irritating! 'muz u make yourself sound so pitiful seriously????'

oh to my bestie who might be reading this, haven't seen you for a month and I miss you already! Hope you are during fine in China!!!

3 comments:

  1. i am reading ! <3
    :) :) i finally have bandwidth to read ur blog in the hotel (cos it is full of pictures...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey babe are u happening to sell this dress that youre currently wearing?
    email me @ summercarousels@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Sorry not selling it yet! :(

    ReplyDelete