Tuesday, April 19, 2011

bf's DADs' birthday dinner

My Sat was spent wii-ing w my bf! We juz discovered a very fun game and it actually turned my study day into wii day. shit!

On Sun, I met bf in the afternoon and head to town! BFF (best fries forever!) @ Cine.
Realised that the sale girls of Frolick and BFF are usually babes! Eye candy as a bonus? hehe



I think my face looks alittle too chubby now! =(
Shopped in town before meeting his family for dinner. At Cathay!


bf's nephew!
The cutie was pointing at bf's dad and goddad, 'eh eh eh'.
He was puzzled why there were 2 ah gong(bf's dad and his twin brother)? haha!

our yummilious dinner!

supposed to be more than this but i 4get to take picture of some others.
The dishes tasted better than expected juz alittle too salty!

CAKE!
1 candle for each! lols
Guess where is it from???
Pine garden again! - mango passion fruit flavour.
Mi thinks it taste better than lycee martini! Mango lover will sure love it! xD

there goes my unproductive weekends! =(

2 comments:

  1. TDC team got 2 person studying hard for exam now.
    Jia you babe !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am drowning! =( you jiayou too! xD

    ReplyDelete