Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Haven't had mac breakie for the longest time!!!
Big breakfast! My fav!

Nana came over in the afternoon for me to experiment on different hairstyles for her big day coming in about 2 weeks time!

Preview from the back! Quite a good attempt rite! XD

Next to Eleanor's 21st @ aloha!
1st sight that i saw!

preparing to cut cake!

check out what i saw! eeeek







Make a wish!
Cake from pine Garden again! me like the hazel nut cake!

posing with Cheryl's mask! Refused to use mine cuz it looks freaking ugly!!!

see that? I look like a lion head! =(


Cheryl taking vid of eleanor's speech i think???? lols



Her DIY nails! Nice rite!!!
Happy 21st Birthday Eleanor! Hooray to being 21st this year, juz in time for share dividend growth! XD

Supper with cheryl and bf(s) thereafter! (paiseh to fill my stomach at eleanor's party =X)
Bedok 85! i rmb my polymates used to jio me for supper there but is damn far from my place la! =(

My Very 1st time trying 'GONG GONG'! And i am loving it already! It tasted much like Sotong actually!
Aubrey taught us how to eat it and my bf was trying real hard haha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment