Wednesday, April 6, 2011

trip to mediacorp

As I already mentioned, Patricia had an interview with some tv program, so here we were at Mediacorp last week!


to the make up room...

Dang!

All doll-up! I think i look damn mature in curly hair.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

more camwhore photos with the other model (Xiao Xuan) in the waiting room.

Then camwhore in the freezing studio!

with our new brows! hehe


Photo with Patricia again! =)

Had a nice time chatting with Patricia earlier when she triggered my thought about BGR!

Think of a situation.
Gf: I am craving for durian!
Bf : buy durain and bring it to you house! (willingly without you demanding for it)

Will you be touched?
Is just a small gesture to show how much he loves you. If he really loves you I guess he will go all out just to bring a smile on ur face! Am I right?
But that definitely sweetttttt!
Hmmmm did your bf do that?
(Or well, I mean u do that once in a while la not like craving for food frequently and demand ur bf to buy it for u, then u are quite a demanding rite? :x)Anw! I guess some BF will do it but not HUSBAND???


Have you heard this saying, that wife are treated like a maid in a few years after married, furniture in the next few years and finally invisible.......
See the difference? :p
I am saying all guys are like that but majority I guess???
(bf if you reading this, I dun refer to u =P)


Thus I say! Enjoy courtship! Is the only time you feel pampered!
Like wise, u can pamper ur bf this way too! (Lesser tho :p)

Ps: this is juz my opinion altho I noe some of you might disagree with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment